The course Webmaster gives students experience in the management of a website, including its content creation, registering its domain name, addressing errors and approving site design and functionality. The main objective of this course is to train and train and provide knowledge to create websites that communicate with your company’s consumers and create navigation that gives users a seamless experience to find what they need. As a webmaster is expected to;
- Develop plans and create websites that adhere to the employer’s goals and objectives.
Perform website maintenance
Why Choose This Program
NB: Requirements to sit for final exams
Candidate should put in a minimum of 90% attendance to appear for the examinations.
A candidate shall secure a minimum of 50% to pass the final examination.
- Lecture discussion method/Participatory method
- Kinesthetic learning
- Lecture demonstration method
- Discovery Learning.
- Projects/Test/Quizzes 20%
- Homework and Class Participation 10%
- Final Course exam 70%
Prices and Funding
Pay and join us!
NB: No other payment will be demanded during and after the course program.
- At our campus: You can make an appointment to pay directly on campus, tarred road bonduma gate buea, opposite EPN church.
- Wire Transfer: Call us and receive the necessary information you need to make payment from your bank or mobile money (MoMo).
Need Help or advice?
Contact our admissions team for support!
we are available from Tuesdays to saturdays to provide the help you may need in making learning with us a success.