About Training of Trainers for Online Teaching
Exploration of the differences between face-to-face and online teaching, the basics of online course pedagogy and the development of skills necessary to create effective online training.
Upon completion of this course, the trainee should be able to:
Time/duration: 14 hours 30 minute online program in 8 weeks i.e. at most 2 hours per week
Prices and Funding
Pay and join us!
65 000 XAF Onsite
115 000 XAF Online
NB: No other payment will be demanded during and after the course program.
- At our campus: You can make an appointment to pay directly on campus, tarred road bonduma gate buea, opposite EPN church.
- Wire Transfer: Call us and receive the necessary information you need to make payment from your bank or mobile money (MoMo).
Need Help or advice?
Contact our admissions team for support!
we are available from Tuesdays to saturdays to provide the help you may need in making learning with us a success.
Introduction to teaching online
Mastering online pedagogy
|Designing and developing your online course|
Being a successful online teacher
Using technology tools for teaching online
|Studying online: A guide for students|
NB: Requirements to sit for final exams
Candidate should put in a minimum of 90% attendance to appear for the examinations.
A candidate shall secure a minimum of 50% to pass the final examination.
- Lecture discussion method/Participatory method
- Kinesthetic learning
- Lecture demonstration method
- Discovery Learning.
- Projects/Test/Quizzes 20%
- Homework and Class Participation 10%
- Final Course exam 70%