Dates: 30 – 31 December 2020
Venue : TBC
Course fees: TBC
Organizers: Brite Academy International.
Main Trainer: Professor Ransom Lekunze, University College Copenhagen, Denmark
The coronavirus crisis and its economic effects is hitting all businesses around the world, not least start-ups, and SMEs in developing countries. Its impact is felt by all including billionaires such as Richard Branson asking for state support. As a response to it, what forms of businesses approaches should SMEs in Cameroon now adopt?
The Brite Academy International is delighted to announce that it will deliver a two day masterclass on Entrepreneurship and Business Innovations for a troubled economy in Douala.
This masterclass introduces businesses in Cameroon to the quick fundamentals needed to turn their business ideas/initiatives into ventures that meet the challenges posed by the pandemic. Can we move on from the business of theory/models to the business of the current reality?
Who should attend?
This two-day course is open to everyone with a deep interest in entrepreneurship and business innovation, but particularly to leaders of Start-ups, SMEs, actors in the private sector and leaders of NGOs. This course will help these local businesses, institutions and organizations further develop skills and tools on entrepreneurship and innovation that will enable them to adapt to or take advantage of the current health pandemic.
Participants will benefit the following:
- Review the business model of entrepreneurship and how it applies to their basic business operations
- Adapt business model of entrepreneurship to the current reality of the pandemic
- Master other strategies to implement, and core business skills and tactics to overcome the challenges of our current time
- Practically apply lessons learned by crafting a post training individual or team venture business plan, with continues guidance and feedback from the main trainer.
- Learn to successfully present your new pandemic business plan during an online bootcamp, where you will develop your brief elevator pitch and get feedback from experts.
- Get exposure to venture capitalists, angel investors, in Cameroon and in Europe.
This is an intensive training session comprising 4 different modules, delivered in lectures and workshops and require 6-8 hours participation per day.
- Module 1: Introduction and why course on entrepreneurship and business innovation for a troubled economy is needed now.
- Module 2. Challenges and opportunities for start-ups and SMEs in the current crisis.
- Module 3. Workshop: Business Model CANVAS for entrepreneurship and how it applies to basic business operations
- Module 3. Workshop: Business Model CANVAS in the current pandemic situation. Participants adapt their business model of entrepreneurship to the current reality of the pandemic
The course will be delivered through a series of expert lectures, a 1:1 with expert trainer and a training workshop using a blended learning approach and comprising of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, group work and business model sessions.
The main training facilitator is an experienced faculty and busines expert with years of experience working as a professional trainer in these areas in Europe and Africa. Ransom Lekunze is a senior professor with over 15 years practice at the University College of Copenhagen. He has just recently finished an executive management and leadership programme at the University of Oxford, Zaid Business school. He will be assisted by faculty members at the Brite Academy International.
Number of participants:
To ensure the highest quality and best performance, not more than 60 participants will be accepted per session.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be issued with a course training certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation by Brite Academy International.
For more Information
Brite Academy International
Upper Bonduma, Buea.
P.O. Box 266, Buea,