About Brite Academy
Brite Academy (Brite) is an international Social Innovation Human and Technology-Driven company with headquarters in Buea Cameroon, Bonduma Gate.
Brite trains and prepares students, job candidates (graduates) and employees with skills and mentorship required for the contemporary and emerging job markets through ‘’re-skilling to jobs of the future’’.
Brite offers a great opportunity to work with a vibrant team of international staff, an exciting work environment off and online, a competitive startup offer with strong prospects of a long and excellent career with us.
- Manage the web pages, site and applications
- Coordinate design, development, deployment and maintenance of the company’s online presence
Reports to: Functionally to the IT Officer;
Administratively to the Administrative and Finance Officer.
Responsible for: Nil
- Monitoring serves, databases and other IT systems
- Conducting internet promotions
- Implementing online marketing campaigns
- Checking for consistency and quality
- HND or B.Sc. in Computer/ICT-related fields at a minimum
- Minimum 2 years Cognate experience in programming, website development, multimedia design, computer arts and graphics
- Superior communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Observant, confident and respectful
- Good customer orientation
- Planning, time management skills, motivated, detail-oriented, consistent.
Application Procedure: Submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 25th September by Close of Business. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and stopped when a suitable candidate is found.