About Brite Academy
Brite Academy (Brite) is an international Social Innovation Human and Technology-Driven company with headquarters in Buea Cameroon, Bonduma Gate.
Brite trains and prepares students, job candidates (graduates) and employees with skills and mentorship required for the contemporary and emerging job markets through ‘’re-skilling to jobs of the future’’.
Brite offers a great opportunity to work with a vibrant team of international staff, an exciting work environment off and online, a competitive startup offer with strong prospects of a long and excellent career with us.
Position: Training Supervisor
We are looking for a competent Training Supervisor to join our team and lead a team of Trainers. Your role is extremely important for us, especially as a training Organization, as you will be responsible for coordinating the interphase between our back-end operations and our clients, and enhance the competencies of the Trainers.
- Coordinate Training Development and delivery
- Manage the assignment/placement and orientation of Trainers
Reports to: Career Development Officer
Responsible for: Trainers
- Identify Training needs based on market research and feedback channels
- Participate in training development and review
- Participate in trainer recruitment and onboarding
- Organize training schedules and mobilize associated resources and budget
- Track training success and KPIs
- Support with the production of programme marketing material and communications
- Prepare and deliver training courses as relevant to expertise
- Lead the identification and selection of guest trainers, resources persons and consultants
- Prepare and present reports on training programme as appropriate
- Minimum Bachelors degree in education, career development, Human Resources, professional development, training, or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years experience in training development and delivery
- Mastery of various training/teaching methods
- Good knowledge of talent/skills management
- Outstanding managerial and supervisory skills with Strong communication – verbal and written
- Planning, time management skills, motivated, detail-oriented, consistent.
- Excellent interpersonal nd people management skills
- High proficiency in MS office applications
Application Procedure: Submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 9th October by Close of Business.