About Brite Academy
Brite Academy (Brite) is an international Social Innovation Human and Technology-Driven company with headquarters in Buea Cameroon, Bonduma Gate.
Brite trains and prepares students, job candidates (graduates) and employees with skills and mentorship required for the contemporary and emerging job markets through ‘’re-skilling to jobs of the future’’.
Brite offers a great opportunity to work with a vibrant team of international staff, an exciting work environment off and online, a competitive startup offer with strong prospects of a long and excellent career with us.
Position: Marketing Associate
- Marketing – Planning and implementing marketing and advertising activities.
- Sales – Study sales dynamics and analyze preferences to strategize on adaptive planning
- Customer Care – Collect data, forecast trends and assess customer satisfaction and behaviour
Reports to: Marketing and Business Development Officer (BDO)
Responsible for: Marketing Agents
- Manage daily tasks and administrative duties as relevant
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities
- Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Collect and analyze consumer behaviour including web traffic ratings, subscriptions and sales
- Coordinate with other departments to generate digital and print advertising material
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
- HND or B.Sc. in marketing-related fields at a minimum
- Minimum 2 years Cognate experience in marketing, communications, commercial services, etc
- Bilingualism is a plus
- Superior communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with strategic planning experience
- Observant, confident and respectful
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good customer orientation and sales management
- Planning, time management skills, motivated, detail-oriented, consistent.
- Web engine and business research/Data collection and management skills; MS office mastery
Application Procedure: Submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 25th September by Close of Business. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and stopped when a suitable candidate is found.