About Brite Academy
Brite Academy (Brite) is an international Social Innovation Human and Technology-Driven company with headquarters in Buea Cameroon, Bonduma Gate.
Brite trains and prepares students, job candidates (graduates) and employees with skills and mentorship required for the contemporary and emerging job markets through ‘’re-skilling to jobs of the future’’.
Brite offers a great opportunity to work with a vibrant team of international staff, an exciting work environment off and online, a competitive startup offer with strong prospects of a long and excellent career with us.
Position: Administrative Assistant & Book Keeper
We are looking for a strong multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude to assist management and guests at the company by handling office tasks and providing polite professional assistance via phone, mail, email and direct service interactions.
Reports to: Administrative and Finance Officer Responsible for: Office Assistant, Janitor
- Handling general secretarial duties and office tasks such as filing, generating general reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, tracking assets, consumables and re-ordering supplies
- Providing real-time scheduling support for logistics and travel arrangements
- Managing inter-departmental/internal communications
- Receive and orientate visitors
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations and conduct research
- Handle and manage petty cash
- Keep general Ledger and related financial records
- Generate basic finance transaction reports
- Post high school professional training in relevant field such as Office automation, Secretarial studies, Book-Keeping, business administration, management etc.
- Cognate work experience
- Bilingual candidates with mastery of pidgin have added advantage
- Top mastery of MS Office package and allied software
- Superior communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Observant, confident and respectful with good customer orientation
- Planning, time management skills, motivated, detail-oriented, consistent.
- Attention to detail, Proactive, flexible, smart and multitasking.
Application Procedure: Submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 25th September by Close of Business. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and stopped when a suitable candidate is found.