Brite Academy International Training of Trainers’ course.
Date: 21st and 22nd January 2021
Where: Brite Academy International
Course fees: 10, 000CFA
Organizers: Brite Academy International
Main Trainer: Professor Ransom Lekunze, University College Copenhagen, Denmark
Brite Academy International is a new and aspiring learning and training institution. For it to deliver on its premise or vision of becoming one of the leading training institutions in Cameroon, it is necessary to build a pool of competent instructors. This training of trainers (ToT) is intended to engage potential trainers with an experienced and professional trainer, so that they can master the skills and approaches to deliver a master training. The short ToT workshop allows trainers to watch an experienced trainer teach, demonstrate exercises, and then practice teaching segments together.
Outcome of the ToT
At the end of the ToT workshop, participants should gain skill in:
- Preparing and delivering training course and programmes
- Selection of course or programme to be delivered
- Choosing Format and Modules (face-to face and or online)
- Setting a training course honour code
- How to run course orientation
- Developing training content
- Selecting training course support
- Course material
- Teaching support
- Online support
- Presenting learning activities – techniques and tactics
- Training notes, videos, small group discussions, enrichment activities, activity submission
- Training assessment and feedback.
- Do training follow-up and business networking
- Accrediting a training
- Costing a training
- Pitching a training course/programme to potential participants
- This event has passed.
Buea, South West Cameroon + Google Map