About Digital Marketing
The course digital marketing is a component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services.
As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent. The course Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media such as television, mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones.
The primary objective of this course is to explore and examine the role and importance of digital marketing in today’s rapidly changing business world. It also lays emphasis on how organizations can use digital marketing platforms to grow their businesses. By the end of the program, trainees are expected to be able to:
Why Choose This Program
- Two lessons per week (2 hours per lesson).
- Attendance is mandatory
- Practical lessons and exercises(quiz)
- Final exams and project.
Social Media marketing
Social Media Advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram)
Graphics Design for Digital Marketers
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Marketing
Web Mastering Basics
Metrics with Google Analytical
YouTube search Engine Optimization
NB: Requirements to sit for final exams
Candidate should put in a minimum of 90% attendance to appear for the examinations.
A candidate shall secure a minimum of 50% to pass the final examination.
- Lecture Discussion Method/Participatory Method
- Discovery Learning
- Lecture demonstration method
- Projects/Test/Quizzes 20%
- Homework and Class Participation 10%
- Final Course exam 70%
Prices and Funding
Pay and join us!
250 000 XAF
NB: No other payment will be demanded during and after the course program.
- At our campus: You can make an appointment to pay directly on campus, tarred road bonduma gate buea, opposite EPN church.
- Wire Transfer: Call us and receive the necessary information you need to make payment from your bank or mobile money (MoMo).
Need Help or advice?
Contact our admissions team for support!
we are available from Tuesdays to saturdays to provide the help you may need in making learning with us a success.