About Customer Service
Customer service program is designed to initiate students/employees who are not very verse with customer service operations and provides a toolbox of skills for effectively and efficiently handling all types of customer interactions. students will learn customer service skills to help improve their performance and present a professional, knowledgeable image that reflects well on their career choice and company.
At the end of the training or course, students should be able to:
Why Choose This Program
- Two lessons per week (2 hours per lesson).
- Attendance is mandatory
- Practical lessons, group work, assignments and exercises(quiz)
- Final exams –Practical and Theory
Introduction to basic customer service
Understanding Customer Needs and Expectations
How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
Managing Customer Expectations
Dealing With Difficult Customers
Vocabulary, Telephone, And Email
Week 6 – 7
Elements of Customer Service Excellence
Customer Need Research Methods.
NB: Requirements to sit for final exams
Candidate should put in a minimum of 90% attendance to appear for the examinations.
A candidate shall secure a minimum of 50% to pass the final examination.
- Lecture discussion method/Participatory method
- Kinesthetic learning
- Lecture demonstration method
- Discovery Learning.
- Projects/Test/Quizzes 20%
- Homework and Class Participation 10%
- Final Course exam 70%
Prices and Funding
Pay and join us!
250 000 XAF
NB: No other payment will be demanded during and after the course program.
- At our campus: You can make an appointment to pay directly on campus, tarred road bonduma gate buea, opposite EPN church.
- Wire Transfer: Call us and receive the necessary information you need to make payment from your bank or mobile money (MoMo).
Need Help or advice?
Contact our admissions team for support!
we are available from Tuesdays to saturdays to provide the help you may need in making learning with us a success.