About Computerized Accounting
Computerized accounting introduces learners to utilizing the computer and accounting software in maintaining accounting records, making management decisions and processing common business applications with primary emphasis on a general ledger package (QuickBooks).
The course also helps to further develop learners’ skills by providing an in-depth exposure to accounts receivables/accounts payable, payroll and inventory modules.
The objective of computerized accounting program is to provide learners with the opportunity to acquire knowledge of business concepts as well as gain necessary computerized accounting and office skills.
The program provide accounting graduates with the necessary skills to maintain complete sets of books, keep records of accounts, verify the procedures use for recording financial transactions and provide personal bookkeeping services.
Why Choose This Program
- Two lessons per week (2 hours per lesson)
- Attendance is mandatory
- Practical lessons and exercises(quiz)
- Final exams and project.
Introduction to Computerized Accounting
Principles of Accounting
Week 1 – 2
Accounting Software Techniques
Week 2 – 10
Internal management practice
Principles of Finance
Analysis of Financial Statements
Digital Accounting Methods
Applied Statutory Compliance
NB: Requirements to sit for final exams
Candidate should put in a minimum of 90% attendance to appear for the examinations.
A candidate shall secure a minimum of 50% to pass the final examination.
- Lecture discussion method/Participatory method
- Kinesthetic learning
- Lecture demonstration method
- Discovery Learning.
- Projects/Test/Quizzes 20%
- Homework and Class Participation 10%
- Final Course exam 70%
Prices and Funding
Pay and join us!
250 000 XAF
NB: No other payment will be demanded during and after the course program.
- At our campus: You can make an appointment to pay directly on campus, tarred road bonduma gate buea, opposite EPN church.
- Wire Transfer: Call us and receive the necessary information you need to make payment from your bank or mobile money (MoMo).
Need Help or advice?
Contact our admissions team for support!
we are available from Tuesdays to saturdays to provide the help you may need in making learning with us a success.