About Computer Hardware
Students in computer maintenance and repair receive training in administering, installing and configuring computers; installing, implementing and utilizing software; and upgrading and troubleshooting personal computer hardware (PC) maintenance and repair, operating systems, including windows and DOS, and help desk etiquette. This program is designed to boost students with the basic fundamental skills required.
Why Choose This Program
- Three lessons per week (2 hours per lesson).
- Attendance is mandatory
- Practical lessons and exercises(quiz)
- Final exams –Practical and Theory
Install computer equipment
· Identify various computer components
· Identify the necessary tools for the assembly of a PC
· Assemble the various computer components
· Test the functioning of the computer system
· Upgrade operating systems and applications
Install operating systems and applications
· Choose the operating system to install
· Prepare the installation of the operating system
· Install the operating system
· Configure the operating system
· Update common applications
· Upgrade the operating system
· Identify the applications to install
· Install common applications
· Configure common applications
· Update common applications
Keep equipment in good working condition
· Compile computer maintenance kit
· Work out a schedule for computer equipment maintenance
· Clean the hardware
· Clean the software
· Upgrade the working of components
· Make data backup copy
· Secure hardware
· Secure software
· Design and inform maintenance followup sheet
Repair or replace defective parts
· Analyze the computer system failures
· Repair or replace defective electric components
· Repair or replace defective electronic and electromechanical components
· Repair or replace defective software components
· Develop and inform failure monitoring sheet.
Administer and manage a local-area computer network
· Create a network
· Set up the network
· Manage the network
· Maintain the network
· Repair the network
Use of administration tools to follow-up customers
· Welcome of customers
· Fulfill customer’s needs
· Draft monitoring document
Acquire basic computer science and Internet knowledge
· Use the operating system
· Use the word processor and graphics spreadsheets
· Use the Internet
· Use various utilities
Prices and Funding
Pay and join us!
250 000 XAF
NB: No other payment will be demanded during and after the course program.
- At our campus: You can make an appointment to pay directly on campus, tarred road bonduma gate buea, opposite EPN church.
- Wire Transfer: Call us and receive the necessary information you need to make payment from your bank or mobile money (MoMo).
Need Help or advice?
Contact our admissions team for support!
we are available from Tuesdays to saturdays to provide the help you may need in making learning with us a success.