OUR STUDY CURRICULUM
The BEP is a two-semester (18 weeks & 6 weeks) course that comprises one semester of formal tuition and training at Brite Campus (onsite or virtual) and the other semester for practical training/internship in relevant institutions in Cameroon as well as research and project work.
The study content is taught in courses which consist of a combination of lectures, seminars and workshops that are stretched over a certain time and connected by methods and content.
Courses will be variably assessed through a written exam, assignment, quizzes, group work, individual portfolio, attitude, ethics, attendance and class participation
OUR FLEXIBLE TUITION FEE
The cost for the Brite Executive Program is 200,000FCFA in total; payable based on the financial distribution of the program. This involves a registration, enrolment and course fee which could either be paid in one instalment or in instalments based on the established policy.
The registration fee is 10,000F, the enrolment fee is 50,000F while the 150,000F left is spread among the courses to be taken giving 12,500F per course. However, though payments are made per course, diplomas/certificates will only be awarded be awarded after all the courses have been validated.
HOW CLOSE TO REALITY IS BEP?
Considering the need for learners to gain insight on institutions or firms dedicated to the promotion and development of small and medium sized enterprises in Cameroon among others, our curriculum provides the possibility for an internship/practical training and/or research/project work in some of these institutions and will be recognized as one of the compulsory courses.
OUR RESEARCH AND PROJECT WORK
Students finish the program with a project work, which is based on research in one of the most relevant topics of their specialty.
Topics will be tailored to get the most relevant, contextual and applicable outcomes.
HOW IS TEACHING AND LEARNING IN THE BEP?
- Lecture Discussion Method/Participatory Method
- Discovery Learning
- Competence Based Method
- Collaborative Learning
- Student-centred Learning
- One-on-one Coaching
OUR ACROSS THE BOARD GRADING SYSTEM
- Practical Exercises and Quizzes 20%
- Homework and Class Participation 10%
- Group Work 10%
- Individual Portfolio 20%
- Attitude & Ethics 10%
- Final Course exam 30%
OUR APPLICANTS PROFILE
Our students are expected to display the following skills/attitudes:
- Creativity – creating all kinds of ideas
- Innovation – the interest and desire to try new things and bring forth new ideas
- Entrepreneurship – the ability to develop and carry out a business/project from the innovative idea
- Continuous Learners – should have an insatiable appetite to know and learn more
- Disruptive – be capable of upsetting an entire status to bring improvement
- Independent – have the capability to independently figure things out
- Excellence – the zeal and ability to always aspire for perfection
- Daring – show a readiness to try the unthinkable towards innovative solutions
Application-forms are available on our website or directly at our offices. The duly completed application-form has to be sent directly to the BAI Executive Program email address (BAIexecutive@briteacademy.net) or dropped at the campus along with the following documents:
- Fill and submit the application form
- School leaving certificate (first school, ordinary levels, advanced level, degree, etc) giving right of entry to higher education in the home country (Cameroon);
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of 10,000F.
- Wait for the response of the administration of Brite Academy International.
After the admission process, if you are selected, you will be expected to go through the enrolment process which involves the following document:
- Enrolment essay (2 pages) describing their personal motivation, merits and visions for being part of the program;
- A comprehensive curriculum vitae;
- Any other relevant and necessary document(s)
OUR AMAZING SYLLABUS
FIRST SEMESTER (18 weeks including assessment) Compulsory Courses
- Personal Development for Entrepreneurs
- Soft Skills
- Elementary Economics
- Operations Management
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Business Development in SMEs
- Data Analysis
- Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Research Methodology and Project Management
- Information Technology
- Product Design
- Social Entrepreneurship & SDGs
- SME Finance
SECOND SEMESTER (6 weeks) Compulsory Courses
- Research Project (Field research)
EXPECTED OUTCOMES OF THE BEP
The aspiring BEP Official will pick up several capabilities and attitudes after going through the 12 courses (2 electives inclusive) and other components of the program. These capabilities include but are not limited to the following:
- BEP Officials will have the technological competence and understanding to permit them work with 21st Century equipment and environments.
- Graduates from the BEP will develop the soft skills to help them navigate their way in their workplaces (corporate environments).
- The graduates will have practical knowledge, skill and attitude (KSA) to grow their business(es).
- BEP Officials will pick up practical skills and knowledge to properly market their business(es) and close sales.
- Graduates will build and construct their personal and corporate leadership brands, lifestyle, attitude and mind-set to seamlessly run an organization or business(es) and ruthlessly execute to deliver in high quality and quantity.
- BEP Officials will gain the required insights and foresights to make the best decisions from the avail data. Data which the new oil nowadays will be an asset to any graduate from BEP which will make them better officials in their organizations/businesses.
- At the end of the program, the learners will have the ability not just to inspire people to buy and follow a vision but will be able to run, manage, and scale their businesses or organizations even in crisis laden times.
BAI EXECUTIVE PROGRAM IN A NUTSHELL
- A 6-month onsite and online leadership and business training
- A platform for insights, perspectives, and support from global classmates
- Experience and dedicated coaches to mentor and inspire students throughout the program
- A beautiful, conducive and ideal learning environment to enhance creativity
- 12 properly tailored coursed which focus on skills and tools to create habits, change mindset, and push goals forward
- Run at least 2 live Zoom meetings each week for discussion, collaboration, and connection, one-on-one coaching and follow-up.
- It is limited to 50 students per session with each student enrolled upon the submission and review of an application form
- Use of Brite’s campus facilities (Free Wi-Fi, classy learning rooms, etc)) as well as digital tools such Zoom to facilitate the learning process.
- The BAI Executive Program is a commitment of time, money, and effort. Students should be prepared to spend at least 20 hours a week to maximize their learning experience make real change happen in their personal and professional development.