About Basic Computer & MS Package
Computer Basics and MS Office Package program is designed to initiate students who are not very verse with computer operations and familiarize them with computer operations and MS office programs necessary for beginners.
The course utilizes the Microsoft office package applications (MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and many more to accomplish its objectives. It is relevant to students, applicants, workers/employees who wish to gain more skills on how to operate/use MS Office programs.
The objective of this course is for trainees to master all the necessary basic computer skills and MS office package programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher etc.
Why Choose This Program
- Two lessons per week (2 hours per lesson).
- Attendance is mandatory
- Practical lessons and exercises(quiz)
- Final exams –Practical and Theory
Module 1 – Ngwa
Introduction to basic computer operations
Module 2 – Ngwa
Introduction to Computer Hardware/Software maintenance
Module 3 – Yvette
Week 2 – 3
Module 4 – Yvette
Week 4 – 5
Module 5 – Ngwa
Week 6 – 8
Module 6 – Ngwa/Yvette
Week 9 – 11
Module 7 – Yvette
Internet Browsing and Emailing
NB: Requirements to sit for final exams
Candidate should put in a minimum of 90% attendance to appear for the examinations.
A candidate shall secure a minimum of 50% to pass the final examination.
- Lecture discussion method/Participatory method
- Kinesthetic learning
- Lecture demonstration method
- Discovery Learning.
- Projects/Test/Quizzes 20%
- Homework and Class Participation 10%
- Final Course exam 70%
Prices and Funding
Pay and join us!
250 000 XAF
NB: No other payment will be demanded during and after the course program.
- At our campus: You can make an appointment to pay directly on campus, tarred road bonduma gate buea, opposite EPN church.
- Wire Transfer: Call us and receive the necessary information you need to make payment from your bank or mobile money (MoMo).
Need Help or advice?
Contact our admissions team for support!
we are available from Tuesdays to saturdays to provide the help you may need in making learning with us a success.