Online education is most often preferred by individuals who may not be able to make it for classes due to various reasons.
The ability to learn new information or a new skill whenever you want and wherever you want offers far greater opportunities for education than ever before. The point is that we live in an ever-changing world that is ripe with new possibility. The scope and reach of education are broaden to far greater horizons that perhaps ever imagined.
Taking a look at some of the pros of online learning,
- Are convenient.
- Are flexibility.
- Bring education right to your home.
- Offer more individual attention.
- Help you meet interesting people.
- Give you real world skills.
- Promote life-long learning.
- Have financial benefits.
- Teach you to be self-disciplined.
- Connect you to the global village.
On the cons, they:
- Require more time than on-campus classes.
- Make it easier to procrastinate.
- Require good time-management skills.
- May create a sense of isolation.
- Allow you to be more independent.
- Require you to be an active learner.
- Don’t have an instructor hounding you to stay on task.
- Give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
- Require that you find your own path to learning.
- Require you to be responsible for your own learning.
There are probably many more advantages and disadvantages to Internet-based courses, but at Brite Academy International, we assure not only quality but the best online learning experience.
Visit out website at www.briteacademy.net and check out all our trainings and programs. Don’t forget to register for any of the programs or trainings that might interest you.
Our contacts are:
678-316-361 / 653-063-344